Many moons ago LuckyGirl nominated me for a Liebster Award. I feel honored. Thank you very much!
I have been sitting on this nomination for a while, pondering… I have an allergy to chain letters, and this award certainly has an element of chain letter in it. Then again, it is nice to be recognized by your peers. After 3 years in the making, just a handful of daily readers find their way to my blog and I have been content with that, as connecting images and words is an important exercise for me to keep myself straight.
However, a recent comment by Lori made me think, why not share this blog with a larger audience? I am not on Facebook, Instagram, or any other of the social media, so this award may be a way for more viewers see my images.
Here we are. I am gratefully accepting LuckyGirls’s nomination. As part of the process I am nominating the following 11 deserving blogs. Every blog had in its own way an effect on me through images or words. Thank you for that! Feel free to visit any of these fantastic hidden gems. You are in for a treat!
- The Alaska Range Project – Carl is an accomplished photographer with an amazing collection of images from the Alaska Range.
- Canadian Perspectives – Watch my all-time favorite music video. Makes me smile every time.
- Salmapaja – Oh my. Fantastic images of Northern Lights, ice, and snow.
- Stu ART photo – Minimalist art, enough said.
- Le comptoir de Pierre – Paris in Black & White, mostly.
- Em’s Life in the Wild – A life of adventure, discovery, and a dash of danger. That’s her story.
- Orla O’Muiri – adventure journalism par excellence, read on…
- Biking the world – Kyrgyzstan, my dream destination. Can’t wait for their next adventure.
- Musherpeg’s Blog – what it is like to be a musher.
- Unexplored Passages – Intense writing.
- Teemu Oksanen Fine Art Photography – Last, but not least
For those of you who would like to accept this Liebster award nomination, I would encourage you to follow these guide lines:
- Link and thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have 200 or less followers for a Liebster award
- Ask the 11 bloggers 11 questions, and let them know you nominated them!
If you choose to accept, awesome bloggers, feel free to post, email or comment your answers to my carefully selected, fundamental questions:
- Why do you blog?
- If you could have dinner with any 3 people dead or alive, who would you invite?
- What is number 1 on your bucket list?
- Do you have a favorite book?
- How about a favorite charity?
- If you had 30 seconds on TV, what would you say?
- Do you have a role model? Yes? Who is it?
- Do you watch TV? If yes, what?
- What are you listening to right now?
- Do you have a good camping recipe?
- What’s the best thing that could happen to you today?
Thank you all, keep blogging, make this world a better place!